Many, many thanks to Lily of Covers by Lily for these new, beautiful covers for my Daring Debutantes Series!!
Today marks the 1-year Anniversary of THE MATCHBAKER!
Happy Birthday to my favorite book!! 🙂
Taste for Trouble by Susan Sey Amazon
SALE ENDS MONDAY!!
It seems like I wait impatiently the whole year for this season to arrive and when it does I am never prepared! Life has a way of sneaking up on us like that, doesn’t it? Well, in all the commotion that this time of year brings, I feel I’ve neglected to bring you all my exciting news! So, here we go…
1. The Robber Bride is now an audiobook! And I can’t tell you how much I LOVE my narrator! She really embodied the spirit and intrigue of this story and of Victoria. As many of you may know, Victoria is my most favoritest (yes, I know it’s not a word!) character that I’ve ever written, so it was really, really important to me that the narrator capture everything I love about her and about this book. The lovely Stevie Zimmerman did not disappoint!
2. My Wetherby Brides short stories got a makeover! I am absolutely IN LOVE with this cover…I think it represents the stories inside to a tee. What do you think? Plus, the stunning Sherril Turner is hard at work bringing these stories to life in audiobook! Look for it by Christmas 🙂
3. Speaking of makeovers…The Matchbaker got a makeover too! Have you seen it? Thank you to my dear friend and cover designer, Lily Smith of Covers by Lily! And BONUS…the audiobook should be out just in time for Christmas!! And it features one of my oldest and dearest friends, Bianca Bryan, as the narrator. She’s a phenomenal actress and voiceover artist, and I’m so, so lucky to have her reading this book for me. Just WAIT till you hear it! 🙂
4. I still have some Wetherby Brides totes to give away! Sign up for my newsletter and you’ll automatically be entered to win one! Just visit my website – the sign-up form is right there on the first page 🙂
5. I know I’ve talked about it before, but it bears repeating…The Gentlemen’s Pact anthologies are on sale NOW, and they are a big hit! They’ve hit the Regency Top 100 chart at Amazon and they haven’t even been out two whole weeks yet! And the 4/5-star reviews are rolling in. Don’t miss out on this lovely collection of sweet Regency Christmas novellas!
6. And last, but certainly not least…I have finally created a printable book list! All of my books are listed here, along with their series names, and what formats you can find all of them in! Printable Book List
Well, I think that about covers it for now! I hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season, gearing up for a Turkey Day filled with love and lots of good food! I’ll be back next week to share my must-haves for Thanksgiving dinner! 🙂
I’m so excited to announce the release of the much-anticipated Gentlemen’s Pact Anthologies!
Along with my fellow Regency Romance author friends, Ava Stone, Catherine Gayle, Aileen Fish, Julie Johnstone and Jane Charles, we bring you this set of Christmas themed stories, guaranteed to warm your hearts (and maybe even your beds!) this holiday season…
After attending the funeral of an old school friend, six Regency gentlemen make a pact never to marry, convinced it will save them from meeting the same fate…
In Ava Stone’s A BIT OF MISTLETOE, Everett Casemore, the very serious Marquess of Berkswell, returns home for Christmas, slightly shaken by the death of an old friend. Determined not to suffer the same sort of fate at the hands of a woman, Berks resolves himself to eternal bachelorhood. Unfortunately, both his resolve and his peace of mind are threatened by the arrival of a beautiful, thoughtful, but mostly unsuitable lady. * Miss Theresa Birkin knows better than most that an error in judgment can lead one down an unfortunate path. If only she’d been wiser when she was younger. If only she hadn’t followed her foolish heart. If only she’d met Lord Berkswell long before now.
In Jane Charles’s LADY DISGUISED, Mr. Sebastian Stanwick never intended to marry. It was bad enough that his father gambled away everything they owned and then drank himself to death, leaving his mother broken until she could not go on. But the death of his good friend at the hand of the man’s wife only solidifies Stanwick’s decision to remain a bachelor. Women were simply unpredictable and unstable if not taken care of properly. * Hélène Mirabelle wants few things in life. One, is to perform on the stage, and the other, is to be out from under the roof of her overbearing new family: Lord Bentley and the Trent brothers. Since her mother’s recent passing, Hélène’s desire to return to Milan and the stage has only grown. A husband could never fit into the plans because no decent man would take an actress as a wife. * One fateful night leaves Hélène questioning if being an actress is the only thing she wants, while Stanwick begins to wonder whether all women are truly prone to madness and if they are, he may never get Hélène off of his mind.
In Catherine Gayle’s Thick as Thieves, David Hounslow, the Marquess of Preston, will not stand aside while those he loves are hurt. When it becomes clear his brother-in-law’s guest is up to no good, Preston determines to scrutinize every move of the would-be thief. Not that he minds such a task—Lady Frederica is as beautiful and intelligent as she is enigmatic. Considering her close relation to a wastrel brother and her current proclivity for the less-than-savory, Preston never expected to be won over to the lady’s charms. Yet she just might steal his heart. * Desperation has become Lady Frederica Bexley-Smythe’s constant companion due to her brother’s recent affinity for gambling and carousing. With the fate of both her mother and sister resting upon her shoulders, perhaps the time has arrived for Freddie to bend the rules. How else can she secure their future? Unfortunately, Lord Preston’s scrutiny is complicating her task. Far more perplexing than his perusal is his caring nature, which is distracting her from the treasures she intends to steal. But desperate times call for desperate measures…
In Jerrica Knight-Catania’s ALL HE WANTS FOR CHRISTMAS, Rowan Findley can’t imagine a fate worse than what his friend suffered at the hands of his mad wife, so he’s made the decision to remain a bachelor for all eternity. That is, until Olivia walks into his cousin’s drawing room for a Christmas party. Her fiery red hair and sweet demeanor remind him of a night so many years ago that he would never forget. * Olivia Edwards can’t quite believe her eyes when Rowan Findley waltzes back into her life, as handsome and charming as ever. It’s been almost seven years since she’s seen him, and the secret she’s been harboring all that time has her on edge whenever he’s about. Yet she can’t deny that she’s still drawn to him, nor can she deny the desire she’s kept hidden in her heart these many years.
In Aileen Fish’s CHASING LORD MYSTERY, Lord Northcotte is not in the holiday spirit when he joins his sister’s family shortly after the brutal death of a friend. Discovering a matchmaking scheme is afoot, he tells them he will never marry Lady Miriam or any other woman. Now if only his heart would listen. * Lady Miriam’s mother accused her of chasing Lord Mystery after a noble act by a handsome stranger six years ago became the measure of all other men. Now he’s staying at the home where she’d hoped to escape a summons from her grandfather, the Duke of Danby. Terrified Northcotte will recognize her and reveal the contents of the scandalous letter she wrote him years ago, she can’t decide which is the bigger threat: the duke armed with a special license, or Lord Mystery, who carries a secret she’d never live down.
In Julie Johnstone’s ’TIS THE SEASON FOR SURRENDER, Lillian Lancaster would rather catch the plague than a husband. Unfortunately, her abusive, recently deceased father’s will stipulates her inheritance hinges upon her marrying a lord. With time running out, Lillian proposes to the guilt-ridden, marriage-adverse Lord Edgeworth after securing his agreement to a marriage in name only. * Edgeworth feels responsible for his former betrothed’s death and believes he doesn’t deserve love, which makes Lillian’s proposal oddly perfect. Commanded by his grandfather to marry by Christmas or become penniless, the obviously perfect choice is a woman who wants nothing to do with him. * When Lillian displays a brave and true heart and Edgeworth reveals his honorable, protective side maintaining a marriage of convenience becomes harder than these two wounded souls imagined. Now, Lillian and Edgeworth must decide if they are courageous enough to risk their hearts and surrender to love.
Available now at the following retailers:
Barnes & Noble
iTunes: Collection 1 ; Collection 2
There’s so much going on and we’re finally getting settled in our NEW HOUSE!! but I’ve neglected to keep everyone abreast of all that’s going on in my writing world, so here goes…
If you haven’t read the Daring Debutantes series this is the time to get it!
Get the entire collection for only $0.99! (regular price $6.99)
Sale is almost over, so HURRY!
So that’s what’s new in my world! I hope you’ll enjoy the goodies 🙂