And in conjunction with this amazing collection, I’ve decided to discount ALL the Wetherby Brides novels to just 99 cents each at Amazon ONLY!!
TEMPTATION OF THE DUKE hit virtual shelves yesterday! Yay! Here’s the jacket blurb and links! And if you’re not caught up on the whole family saga, check out my printable reading list 🙂
Sensuality: Warm (7)
Grace Clarke is no longer willing to accept the position of “poor relations.” Her sister has married well and taken her under her wing, so with her new connections, it ought to be a breeze to find a wealthy, titled gentleman to help elevate her station in life. Of course, she never expects for him to find her. Especially not in such a compromising position. But once she gets over her humiliation, she discovers that the duke next door is far more than just a duke. He’s a man that sets her heart–and other parts of her–aflame.
Evan Gilford, Duke of Somerset, has spent the last fifteen years trying to avoid his destiny: marriage. But he can’t ignore his duty anymore, not with his guilty conscience nagging at him all the bloody time and a betrothed waiting to become his duchess. So he returns to London, only to discover that he has a new and rather enchanting neighbor who soon makes him question where his loyalties lie: with his family or his heart.
BARNES & NOBLE
Can I get a Hip, Hip, Hooray!?!?!? TEMPTATION OF THE DUKE is mere hours from its release! I’m very excited about this book, and I hope you are too! It’s the 5th book in a series I never planned to write another book for. But here it comes, all written and shiny and ready to meet the world. I know we’re not supposed to think of our books as our “babies” but I can’t help it. I still get attached.
If you haven’t joined my mailing list DO IT NOW! I’m giving away a gift basket tomorrow, but only to subscribers. So head to my website www.jerricasplace.com, and sign up now!
Oh, and I’ve finally created a printable booklist! Yay! Just click and print 🙂 Printable Book List
It seems like I wait impatiently the whole year for this season to arrive and when it does I am never prepared! Life has a way of sneaking up on us like that, doesn’t it? Well, in all the commotion that this time of year brings, I feel I’ve neglected to bring you all my exciting news! So, here we go…
1. The Robber Bride is now an audiobook! And I can’t tell you how much I LOVE my narrator! She really embodied the spirit and intrigue of this story and of Victoria. As many of you may know, Victoria is my most favoritest (yes, I know it’s not a word!) character that I’ve ever written, so it was really, really important to me that the narrator capture everything I love about her and about this book. The lovely Stevie Zimmerman did not disappoint!
2. My Wetherby Brides short stories got a makeover! I am absolutely IN LOVE with this cover…I think it represents the stories inside to a tee. What do you think? Plus, the stunning Sherril Turner is hard at work bringing these stories to life in audiobook! Look for it by Christmas 🙂
3. Speaking of makeovers…The Matchbaker got a makeover too! Have you seen it? Thank you to my dear friend and cover designer, Lily Smith of Covers by Lily! And BONUS…the audiobook should be out just in time for Christmas!! And it features one of my oldest and dearest friends, Bianca Bryan, as the narrator. She’s a phenomenal actress and voiceover artist, and I’m so, so lucky to have her reading this book for me. Just WAIT till you hear it! 🙂
4. I still have some Wetherby Brides totes to give away! Sign up for my newsletter and you’ll automatically be entered to win one! Just visit my website – the sign-up form is right there on the first page 🙂
5. I know I’ve talked about it before, but it bears repeating…The Gentlemen’s Pact anthologies are on sale NOW, and they are a big hit! They’ve hit the Regency Top 100 chart at Amazon and they haven’t even been out two whole weeks yet! And the 4/5-star reviews are rolling in. Don’t miss out on this lovely collection of sweet Regency Christmas novellas!
6. And last, but certainly not least…I have finally created a printable book list! All of my books are listed here, along with their series names, and what formats you can find all of them in! Printable Book List
Well, I think that about covers it for now! I hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season, gearing up for a Turkey Day filled with love and lots of good food! I’ll be back next week to share my must-haves for Thanksgiving dinner! 🙂
There’s so much going on and we’re finally getting settled in our NEW HOUSE!! but I’ve neglected to keep everyone abreast of all that’s going on in my writing world, so here goes…
If you haven’t read the Daring Debutantes series this is the time to get it!
Get the entire collection for only $0.99! (regular price $6.99)
Sale is almost over, so HURRY!
So that’s what’s new in my world! I hope you’ll enjoy the goodies 🙂
There are all kinds of fun and exciting sales going on in my world right now! Here’s the list so you can go forth and load your e-readers!
All six books = less than $5!!!
I’m running a limited time sale on the Daring Debutantes Boxed Set!! All THREE novellas for $0.99!!
A Gentleman Never Tells and More than a Governess (Wetherby Brides books 1 and 2!) are still $0.99 at Amazon!
Get them quick before they jump back up to regular price — I have no idea how long this will last!
The Matchbaker is half price at All Romance eBooks through Monday!
I’m excited to announce that the 3rd book in my Wetherby Brides series, THE WARY WIDOW, is now available at Audible.com in audiobook format, as well as Amazon.com!
(Coming soon to iTunes!)
In honor of the release of THE WARY WIDOW, I’m giving away a free audiobook download of BOTH A Gentleman Never Tells and More Than a Governess to one lucky commenter! You just have to fill in these 10 Fun Facts (pulled from BookWormSimi‘s list of interview questions). Copy/Paste the questions, fill in your answers and make sure to leave your email address:
Favorite TV Show:
THANKS FOR PLAYING!
Links to the first two audiobooks…