Many, many thanks to Lily of Covers by Lily for these new, beautiful covers for my Daring Debutantes Series!!
It seems like I wait impatiently the whole year for this season to arrive and when it does I am never prepared! Life has a way of sneaking up on us like that, doesn’t it? Well, in all the commotion that this time of year brings, I feel I’ve neglected to bring you all my exciting news! So, here we go…
1. The Robber Bride is now an audiobook! And I can’t tell you how much I LOVE my narrator! She really embodied the spirit and intrigue of this story and of Victoria. As many of you may know, Victoria is my most favoritest (yes, I know it’s not a word!) character that I’ve ever written, so it was really, really important to me that the narrator capture everything I love about her and about this book. The lovely Stevie Zimmerman did not disappoint!
2. My Wetherby Brides short stories got a makeover! I am absolutely IN LOVE with this cover…I think it represents the stories inside to a tee. What do you think? Plus, the stunning Sherril Turner is hard at work bringing these stories to life in audiobook! Look for it by Christmas 🙂
3. Speaking of makeovers…The Matchbaker got a makeover too! Have you seen it? Thank you to my dear friend and cover designer, Lily Smith of Covers by Lily! And BONUS…the audiobook should be out just in time for Christmas!! And it features one of my oldest and dearest friends, Bianca Bryan, as the narrator. She’s a phenomenal actress and voiceover artist, and I’m so, so lucky to have her reading this book for me. Just WAIT till you hear it! 🙂
4. I still have some Wetherby Brides totes to give away! Sign up for my newsletter and you’ll automatically be entered to win one! Just visit my website – the sign-up form is right there on the first page 🙂
5. I know I’ve talked about it before, but it bears repeating…The Gentlemen’s Pact anthologies are on sale NOW, and they are a big hit! They’ve hit the Regency Top 100 chart at Amazon and they haven’t even been out two whole weeks yet! And the 4/5-star reviews are rolling in. Don’t miss out on this lovely collection of sweet Regency Christmas novellas!
6. And last, but certainly not least…I have finally created a printable book list! All of my books are listed here, along with their series names, and what formats you can find all of them in! Printable Book List
Well, I think that about covers it for now! I hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season, gearing up for a Turkey Day filled with love and lots of good food! I’ll be back next week to share my must-haves for Thanksgiving dinner! 🙂
There’s so much going on and we’re finally getting settled in our NEW HOUSE!! but I’ve neglected to keep everyone abreast of all that’s going on in my writing world, so here goes…
If you haven’t read the Daring Debutantes series this is the time to get it!
Get the entire collection for only $0.99! (regular price $6.99)
Sale is almost over, so HURRY!
So that’s what’s new in my world! I hope you’ll enjoy the goodies 🙂
There are all kinds of fun and exciting sales going on in my world right now! Here’s the list so you can go forth and load your e-readers!
All six books = less than $5!!!
I’m running a limited time sale on the Daring Debutantes Boxed Set!! All THREE novellas for $0.99!!
A Gentleman Never Tells and More than a Governess (Wetherby Brides books 1 and 2!) are still $0.99 at Amazon!
Get them quick before they jump back up to regular price — I have no idea how long this will last!
The Matchbaker is half price at All Romance eBooks through Monday!
In light of a recent unfavorable review, I’m adding Heat Ratings to my book descriptions, so you’ll know exactly what you’re getting. These ratings will be based on All About Romance‘s scale from Kisses to Burning. I’m also putting a number in there to give a little more preciseness, as my Wetherby Brides tend to fall somewhere between Warm and Hot, and my Daring Debutantes between Kisses and Subtle.
In that vein, while the Wetherby Brides novels are firmly planted in the adult category, the Daring Debutantes is a great series for younger readers! Low sensuality ratings paired with gutsy heroines will make a clean but enticing read for high schoolers, especially if you want to spark their interest in history while cultivating a love for reading.
I hope this new knowledge will help my fans/future fans navigate my novels a little easier 🙂
As always, Happy Reading!
It’s my birthday today, but I think it’s better to give than to receive, so I’m giving to you, my dear readers, a fantastic sale!
For a limited time ALL my full-length novels are on sale for $0.99! That’s all four Wetherby Brides novels and, for the first time ever, both Daring Debutantes novels! Yay! And…YOU’RE WELCOME!